Retirement Class Information & Agenda
Course: Retirement Income Strategies: The Transition to Retirement
Teacher - Joe Arsenault, CPA, PFS
When: tuesday, May 2, 2017
6:15pm - 8:15pm
Cost - Free for Arizona Residents
Limited to the first 25 people who sign up.
Location - Chandler Community Center
125 E Commonwealth Ave
Chandler, Arizona 85225
- Employer retirement plans: 401(k)s, pensions and stock options -
- What are your options when you retire and why do they matter?
- Common traps to avoid with your retirement accounts when transitioning to retirement.
- Unique strategies that can help you get more out of your retirement accounts.
- IRA and Roth IRA Strategies -
- Why IRAs can be retirement planning disaster if not handled properly.
- What are required minimum distributions and how should you manage them?
- How Roth IRAs differ from Traditional IRAs and why they may be crucial to your plan.
- When you should consider Roth conversions and how to benefit.
- Maximizing retirement income -
- How to get the most out of Social Security benefits.
- How to beat the 4% withdrawal rule and still preserve your retirement assets.
- Tax-sensitive withdrawal strategies.
- Strategies that create tax-free income.
- Financing retirement healthcare.
- What to expect going forward.