Retirement Learning Topics
Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) are the amounts you are required to withdraw annually from retirement plans after you reach age 70½. They can create major tax problems with improper planning.
There are many reasons you may need to make a rollover and doing so improperly can have major tax consequences. Make sure you know your rollover options by downloading our free guide.
- Why current interest rates are a risk to your current portfolios and how to take advantage of rising rates.
- The expectations of tax reform and how to prepare for potential changes.
- How to create tax alpha through tax aware investing principals perfected and practiced by Joe Arsenault, CPA, PFS.
- How to beat the 4% withdrawal rule by paying yourself more income without negatively impacting your asset base.
- How to implement retirement account strategies that will create tax-free income.
- The impact of specialized investment strategies and alternatives and why they matter.
- Roth conversion and Required Minimum Distribution strategies you haven't seen before.
- How to protect yourself against market uncertainty and market crashes like 2008.
- How using 1 or more of these strategies may not only protect you from losing thousands of dollars, but are proven through studies to increase returns by thousands of dollars.
Transitioning to Retirement
Retirement Transition Topics
- Employer retirement plans: 401(k)s, pensions and stock options -
- What are your options when you retire and why do they matter?
- Common traps to avoid with your retirement accounts when transitioning to retirement.
- Unique strategies that can help you get more out of your retirement accounts.
- IRA and Roth IRA Strategies -
- Why IRAs can be retirement planning disaster if not handled properly.
- What are required minimum distributions and how should you manage them?
- How Roth IRAs differ from Traditional IRAs and why they may be crucial to your plan.
- When you should consider Roth conversions and how to benefit.
- Maximizing retirement income -
- How to get the most out of Social Security benefits.
- How to beat the 4% withdrawal rule and still preserve your retirement assets.
- Tax-sensitive withdrawal strategies.
- Strategies that create tax-free income.
- Financing retirement healthcare.